Freelance Academic Translators: Spanish to English
Cactus Communications (www.cactusglobal.com
) is a pioneer in language services, serving more than 200,000 clients across 120 countries. In line with its mission—growth through effective communication
—CACTUS offers specialist academic editing, medical communications, publication support, transcription, translation, and training services to individuals and corporations across sectors such as academia, publishing, and pharmaceuticals.
Leverage your scientific knowledge and professional experience to carve out a career as a freelance academic translator with Cactus Communications.
Join our global (in-house & telecommute) team of 800+ doctors, engineers, PhDs, post-docs, peer reviewers, BELS-certified editors, and researchers from across the science spectrum, all united by one common passion—effective science communication.
- Accurately convey the meaning of the source text
- Research legal, technical, and scientific phraseology to find the appropriate terms
- Produce a grammatically correct final version
- Proficiency in Spanish and English
- An understanding of technical terminologies
- Degrees or minimum 2 years of translation experience in any of the following fields in
- Biochemistry, Genetics, and Molecular Biology
- Economics and Statistics
- Environmental Science, Energy and Sustainability
- History, Political Science and Philosophy
- Sociology, Anthropology and Organizational Behavior
Fill in the application form below to log into the testing interface. On hitting "Submit," you will be directed to an inbox containing a Welcome message and a link to the evaluation test. Please go through the Welcome message before attempting the evaluation test.
Please add firstname.lastname@example.org to your address book/contacts so that important emails do not go to the spam or junk folder.